Why join the Dewitt Chamber? Because we care about you!
The DeWitt Area Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit corporation organized and supported by volunteers to advance the general welfare and prosperity of the DeWitt Area so that its citizens and all areas of the business community shall prosper. This consortium of businesses is committed to improving the business climate and building a better community.
The DeWitt Chamber organizes and directs the energies of those who believe that a community worth living in; is a community worth improving. The Chamber enables people to accomplish collectively what no one person or business could do individually.
The mission of the DeWitt Chamber is defined by two simple goals: Support business growth and development AND enhance the quality of life for all residents within the community. The Chamber members feel both are equally important as you cannot successfully have one without the other.
The Chamber is striving to meet the first goal of supporting business growth and development by bringing local businesses together for networking; collaborated training in areas pertinent to small businesses; joint advertising ventures; and discounted programs in the area of business services and insurance products.
The members of the Chamber have been working on the second goal, enhancing the quality of life for the residents of the community, through events like the Community Showcase, Art and Music Festival, Golf Outing and Christmas Lights Parade.
The Chamber is overseen by a Board of Directors selected by the Membership. The administrative duties and activities are done by volunteers.
Member benefits include:
- Monthly networking luncheons with keynote speakers
- After Hour Business networking mixers which promote networking and social interaction between business partners
- Legislative updates
- Membership with the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce which provides group rates for Blue Cross Health Insurance and Accident Fund of Michigan Insurance premium discounts and possible dividend program for Workman's Comp
- Membership with SBAM (Small Business Association of Michigan) which provides group rates for Blue Cross Health Insurance, Accident Fund of Michigan Insurance premium discounts and possible dividend program for Workman's Comp along with over 20 additional services at no charge or discounted rates
- Business Development Seminars and Workshops to help you with ever changing media possibilities, legislative changes that affect your business, and various opportunities to enhance the growth of your business
- Annual Golf Outing
- Cooperative advertising opportunities
- The opportunity to work with other business leaders to improve and maintain the quality of life in DeWitt
- Provides the best and least expensive way for you to invest in DeWitt's future and in turn, your own.
- Fully deductible business expense for membership dues and sponsorship opportunities
- Business Listing is included on the Chamber Website helping you solicit new customers
- Business Listing and advertising possibilities in the Chamber's Welcome Magazine and Newsletter
- Grand Openings and Ribbon cutting events
Becoming a member has never been easier. Complete registration and mail a check to the DeWitt Area Chamber of Commerce at 12380 S US 27, DeWitt MI 48820
Premiere Membership: ($400 annually) Includes banner advertising on website, table top advertising at meetings and 5 complimentary lunch tickets
Standard Membership: ($200) annually) Includes business listing on website and magazine $200 annually
Home Based Businesses or Civic Club: $100 annually
Become involved and reap the benefits by joining the DeWitt Chamber of Commerce today!